Another year has come and gone.
Now we welcome 2015 with renewed energy and hope to get healthy, be more productive and generally just be BETTER.
If you’ve been a regular (or even sporadic) reader of Boss Mom, you know I don’t make New Year’s resolutions.
However, as a highly goal-oriented working mom, I’m not above setting a few goals and helping out my fellow working moms with suggestions to make the new year more productive.
So without further ado, here’s a list jump start your 2015.
- I will resist the urge to volunteer out of guilt.
- I will accept that just because my husband’s parenting style is different doesn’t make it wrong (even if it drives me crazy).
- I will focus on taking care of myself.
- I will shut down toxic, time-suck co-workers who inhibit my productivity at work.
- I will schedule and go to all necessary doctor’s appointments.
- I will stop wearing my sleep deprivation as a badge of honor and actually get a good night’s sleep.
- I will treat myself with something that’s just for me at least once a month.
- I will choose my battles wisely and go hard on the things that really matter to me.
- I will ignore negative people and surround myself with supportive people who can push me to be the best version of myself.
- I will remember that as a mother I can be sexy, powerful and still be a badass.
Did I miss anything? Add your suggestions to the comments. Shine on in 2015!